Our Doggie Day Care is designed for dog owners with busy schedules. We understand that most people work long hours and don’t like to leave their dogs alone all day. Day Care is an organized, controlled and monitored environment for friendly dogs to play and socialize in a loving and supervised atmosphere.
Day Care provides benefits such as:
- Supervised interactive playtime with other dogs and humans
- Stress release for dogs that experience separation anxiety
- Elimination of boredom behaviors such as chewing and barking
- An ideal outlet for a dog’s excessive energy
- Keeps your furry friend at a healthy weight and in good shape!
Because we want to ensure the best safety for your pet, all dogs participating in doggie day care must be spayed / neutered if older than 6 months, current on vaccinations and deworming for intestinal parasites.
***Pets must pass a temperament test before being able to participate***